Abbie Citron, RN, BSN, CLNC
is a member of the National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants, the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants and has over 20 years of experience in the health care industry. A Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC®) is a registered nurse who uses existing expertise (20 years of critical care nursing experience) as a healthcare professional plus specialized training as a CLNC® to consult on medical-related cases.
Through our extensive experience and knowledge, you will receive an expert critical analysis of the medical issues involved in your case. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by interpreting the medical issues and offering you objective opinions in a timely, cost-effective manner. We are an excellent addition to your litigation team.
TYPES OF CASES
Our healthcare expertise provides winning results and positive outcomes working with:
- Plaintiff and defense attorneys
- Insurance companies
- Utilization review firms
- Government agencies
- Private corporations and hospitals
We consult on the following types of cases:
- Medical and Nursing Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- General Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts and Environmental Law
- Workers’ Compensation and Workplace Injury
- Any case where health, illness or injury is an issue
Our Litigation Support Services:
We collaborate with attorneys through all phases of discovery, from the initial client intake through various settlements. Our primary goals are to help you win cases, while saving you time and increasing your profits.
- Screen Medical Cases for Merit
- Organize and Tabulate Medical Records
- Summarize, Critically Analyze, and Interpret Medical Records
- Prepare Reports, Timelines, Chronologies
- Recognize Documents Missing and Possible Evidence of Tampering
- Define Deviations From/Adherence to Standards of Care
- Assess Injuries/Damages and Contributing Factors
- Identify Potential Defendants
- Identify and Locate Expert Witnesses Needed
- Attend and Report on Independent Medical Examinations
- In-Depth Authoritative Literature Research
- Interview Plaintiff and Defense Clients and Key Witnesses
- Review Billing Records
- Compare & Analyze Expert Witness Reports
- Assist in Preparation of Interrogatories and Depositions
- Prepare Exhibit and Demonstrative Evidence
- Review, Analyze and Summarize Depositions
Now specializing in IME-DME RN Observer Services, after providing Legal Nursing Assistance to more than 50 attorneys over the past 10 years.
I frequently accompany plaintiff attorneys’ clients to their Defense Medical Examinations. I have attended more than 800 orthopedic, neurological, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, gynecological, and neuro-psychiatric exams.
I educate and prepare the injured client regarding the scope of the exam.
Your client will appreciate having an experienced nurse as their advocate at the exam, as I am very assertive in assuring that the response to demand stipulations are upheld and that liability issues are not discussed.
I time, observe, document and audio record the entire examination. As a health care professional, I know how to assess the MD and the test he does and whether they are done correctly. I know inconsistencies to look for. I’m your eyes and ears. I can testify as a rebuttal witness if necessary.
In a timely manner, you will receive a recording of the exam with a written report tailored to your needs. These are beneficial for use at depositions, arbitrations, and/or trials.
FEES & GUARANTEE
After a free initial consultation, we will work within your budget to determine a plan and work product that will meet your needs.
Our fees are affordable and billed at a competitive hourly rate.
Risk-free guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our work product, notify us within 10 business days and we will revise our work product to meet your specifications. OR, we will keep working until you are satisfied.